Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 08 – 10 things we don’t know about you

This time around when I say it's simple, I mean i'm just gonna keep it simple. No over explanations here, just a quick little bullet pointed list.
  1. I love Guinness
  2. I have Mutton Chops
  3. I love Mongolian BBQ and Hot Wings, not really at the same time. Those are usually my go to meals.
  4. I am an awesome cook, the few times I ever decide to actually cook something. I usually just pick something up.
  5. My SONICS drink order is Strawberry Dr. Pepper.
  6. I'm a sucker for Collector's Editions. Especially ones with some rather obtrusive "art" piece that I don't even have a place to display.
  7.  My mains are always the Rogue type character and I tend to play with knives in videogames. All my Modern Warfare 3 classes have throwing knives. And when not using the bow in Skyrim, I'm dual daggers.
  8.  My Starbucks drink order is Hot Peppermint White Mocha.
  9.  My favorite color is Green
  10. Finally, my favorite hat style, the ones that are above my monitor, are Fedoras.

No comments:

Post a Comment