Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 05 – Favorite item(s) in game

   When I first thought about this I was thinking "Oh hey, this is going to be a short and quick post". See, at first thought I didn't think I really had much of a favorite item in the game outside of the Red Rocket, technically named [X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME]. This was my first awesome rare loot card from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game, back in the first set when I actually cared about trying to play the game. And hardly anyone ever saw it so it was definitely a conversation piece.



   However, as I got to thinking, there is a set of items that i am probably equally proud of and occasionally show them off. This set was obtained through a combination of means, be it Holiday, Trading Card Game, Auction House hunting and even some Tailoring if I recall.

   It is my Fishing Set and pretty much how I roll everytime I do any fishing, even in some PvP zones like Wintergrasp. I had my buddy Darraxus a bit surprised when he saw me bust out my fishing set when we hit up Wintergrasp together. I don't remember the exact conversation, but I do remember it was a funny exchange.




Anyways, here is the list.
[Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat] You got to have the hat.
[Blue Overalls]Had my personal Tailor make these for me.
[Antiseptic-Soaked Dressing]I like the added touch these bring.
[Embossed Leather Gloves]Every little bit counts.
[Knitted Sandals]Comfort is always a good thing
[Fishing Chair]My true first Trading Card Loot item
[Romantic Picnic Basket]Just another umbrella item to throw down
[Picnic Basket]Just having some good eats.
[Elixir of Water Walking]Now I'm just showing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment