Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 01 – Introduce yourself

What can I say that wasn't already said here.


    Well, I am a 29 year old gamer that enjoys a bit of variety. But that variety is sometimes a hindrance to my gaming. As my blog points out, I have trouble deciding what it is I want to play. From Assassin's Creed, Batman Arkham City, Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 3, Modern Warfare 3, World of Warcraft and Star Wars The Old Republic. These are only the main games that I want to focus on and don't include smaller titles and older games I wish to finish.

    Outside of gaming I like to spend time with friends. As a foodie I enjoy the many good eats life has to offer, which is something best enjoyed with friends. I like to Golf. My beer of choice is Guinness. I have a slight case of Insomnia which attributes to my being a fan of napping. Instead of 6-8 solid of hours of sleep I get 3 maybe four if I'm lucky with 15-30 minute naps throughout the day. My favorite TV Show is How I Met Your Mother and I'll never pass up on That's What She Said jokes, even of it is a stretch. "That's what she said".

Well, maybe that was more than just an introduction, but it counts.
Day 1, check.

No comments:

Post a Comment