Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 02 – Why you decided to start a blog

Why else would anyone decide to start a blog? To express oneself. My first blog was a place where I can share my achievements and thoughts on a game I loved to play all the time, World of Warcraft. I've vented my frustrations with the game and i've recapped my accomplishments. This blog is going to be the same, only spread through out all the games I love to play, and most likely venting on how I can't get to them all. In short, it is a place where I can share my interests at the time and any moments that go with them, even if the interest is short lived due to another game or some other distractions. ::cough::Netflix::cough::


 This time around, keeping the blog more diverse and not focused World of Warcraft, I hope to keep myself blogging more. Especially since World of Warcraft isn't my main interest at the moment. My main interest right now... is... well I don't have one yet, oh well. Maybe Mass Effect 3, it would be good to finish that just so I can see what all the hubbub is about regarding it's ending and share the opinion I currently have on that issue and whether that opinion changes after I actually see the ending.Anyways, i digress.

Day 02 of the 20 day challenge, completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment