Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 06 – Your workplace/desk

    Alright... I'm gonna keep this one short as there's nothing special to write home about on this one. Its a small little four foot wide desk with my monster of a computer on the floor to the left of it. The monitor/keyboard/mouse sits on the left hand side of the desk and the right side is packed with DVD's, Books and random stuff. The junk on the right is strategic so my cat doesn't have anywhere to lay down because otherwise he'd be pushing on my mouse hand making my gaming difficult.

    Now the best part of this workplace is what is above my monitor on a little shelf. At least half a dozen of my hats. Awesome hats they are too. But no I am not saying anything more about that. I can use that info on another 20 Day of Blogging post. That's it folks, nothing to see here. Y'all don't have to go home, but ya can't stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment