Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 18 – Your favorite outfit

Part 2 of my 20 Days of Blogging catch up posts. Here's Wednesdays.

   This is a two part answer for me as for the longest time my favorite outfit would be my fishing outfit featured in my Day 05 – Favorite item(s) in game post. I put this thing together and fish in it all the time. However, I recently found a nice and simplistic outfit that I transmogrified my Rogues gear into and it is AWESOME. Gear list after the jump.
                                                                            But first...
   It's basically the Scouting Garb with the exception of the gloves. I instead use the [Nightslayer Gloves] and the head piece is one of the best ever, the [Cursed Vision of Sargeras]. I know the gloves aren't an exact fit with the red, but I like them better than most of everything that is available out there including the Scouting Gloves as most gloves are bulky and not as sleek. I want simplistic not extravagant. I need to put some time and run Scholomance for the [Cadaverous Gloves] which are still in my mind bulky. So until I do switch to those, if i do, I'll keep the red look of the Nightslayer Gloves and sometimes wear my [Tabard of Flame] seen below. Which makes it work.
I'm on a Dragonhawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment