Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 15 – Your desktop background (on your computer) and why you chose it

And my final catch up post for Friday.

   My desktop used to be one of my main character posing awesomely in Scarlet Crusade Cathedral's Water Fountain that I no longer even have ::Sad Panda::


   However I have since replaced it with several others by now. A couple replacements Include the inside of the Bounty Hunter starship for The Old Republic. Also once replaced by the Bounty Hunter herself.
But in the end my current desktop background is...
When i first saw this and read that this was to be the new Rogue Tier 13 set with a pair of Legendary Daggers I was drooling. It's an awesome screenshot and sent me looking for any tidbit I could find. It was dissappointing to find out that the wings were merely a slowfall mechanic and not one of flight. But still, it was good enough to get me thinking about actually doing some raiding. But that never came to fruition. But still, it's an awesome screen shot and one I have yet to replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment