Friday, April 27, 2012

Pointless Overachiever!

   I've been slacking, not losing interest in blogging, just been slacking as I've fallen into my bad habit of sleeping after work as explained in my Day 11 – Bad habits and flaws post. It's time to start posting again. One thing i've been wanting to talk about is the Diablo III Beta Demo, but since I haven't been blogging, it just hasn't happened.


   One thing that I wanted to do was complete the achievements for the hell of it. Thinking, maybe, just maybe, they will have some sort of feat or tie-in to the full release. Regardless of that being true or not, I just wanted to complete them as I've always been a bit of an Achievement Hunter. Any of my friends can vouch for the obscenities over vent a week or so ago as I logged on after work to find the Client being patched and the patch notes stating everything was being wiped. I was close, all I needed was to work on getting 3 of the classes to 13. This was the first moment when the Beta actually felt like it was a Beta and not a Demo.

Oh well, time to move on. No point bothering with the achievements anymore my friend says. I say nay nay, I will persevere, only this time I know that any moment it can all go away again. So here I am, after stacking loads of extra Experience on kill for each character, I finally hit my goal.

Seen this way too many times.
100%
Not to brag, but, I'm an...

And now, I can truly take a break from the Diablo III Beta Demo and breath easily knowing it's only a few weeks away.

AWW HELL, WHO AM I KIDDING! I REALLY REALLY WANT THE GAME OUT NOW SO I CAN KILL THE SKELETON KING FOR GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment