Sunday, April 1, 2012

APRIL FOOLS!

It's April Fools day folks. And while it's fun for the most part, the gamer inside me sometimes hates this day. It's a day where it's pointless to look for actual gaming news. Everywhere you look will be  fake news and fake announcements. Sometimes for stuff that would actually be cool to have. Sometimes the fake announcements are for stuff fans really clamor for. But I appreciate a good April Fools Day post when I see them and Blizzard is pretty good about it as are some others. Below the jump are some links to some decent ones.
Ship Droid: The Old Republic Mini-Game
Supply Depot 2: A StarCraft Adventure
Blizzard Kidzz
Zergotchi Authenticator
 ThinkGeek Products
Google Maps 8-bit
Rock Band Board Game
Assassin's Creed for Kinect Announced! - I think this is my favorite
The Mass Effect Saturday Cartoon
Diablo III for the WII

No comments:

Post a Comment