Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 16 – Things you miss (post Cataclysm)

   This is for Monday, which I missed. I know I know. SLACKER! Can you really blame me, I've got a Diablo III Beta Demo to play through and for the Achievement Hunter in me, to get all the Diablo III Beta Demo achievements.

   Back to topic. Things I miss post Cataclysm... Hmmm... I don't really miss anything about World of Warcraft anymore. I'd be perfectly fine and happy playing The Old Republic though if it weren't for one thing, my friends. We got a nice group to run around with in World of Warcraft, but unfortunately the whole group didn't carry on over to The Old Republic.

   So no there really isn't much of anything in World of Warcraft that I miss except my friends. Thankfully it's looking like the gang will  move on to Diablo III together, too bad the party is limited to only 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment