Thursday, May 31, 2012

OKAY! IT'S HUNTER TIME!

THE WORLD.... OF WARCRAFT has been telling me for the past couple weeks now, that I need to get my Hunter to 85. How so do you ask?
 This is how so.

Rare tameables. I've seen Ban'thalos a few times before. I'm always seeing the giant spiders doing my Firelands dailies. There is also that rare spawn Jadefang that isn't exclusively for taming but is a GREEN Shale Spider that I want because, well, I like green. I keep seeing these guys pop up. But just an hour ago while doing the fireland dailies for Cearra, I saw both of these guys. BOTH! I get it World of Warcraft, I get it, It's time I level up my hunter to 85.

Also, come Mists of Pandaria, the first alt that gets the 90 treatment will be my Hunter so I don't have to miss out on any Rare tameables like I have for Cataclysm.

No comments:

Post a Comment