Thursday, May 10, 2012

Assassin's Creed 3

If you're living under a rock you've missed the news of a new Assassin's Creed journey now that the story of Ezio Auditore da Firenze. And this past week after a little marketing ploy which has been working for Ubisoft in the same manner they have been unlocking night/day versions of the Multiplayer maps, they have released a new game play trailer. And it's gonna be legen-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY!


Time for me to do something different instead of just linking videos and sites. I'm gonna actually throw some comments your way folks. GASP.

:37 Sweet slide move. I'll probably forget to use it up until I'm forced to.
:41 Hook an enemy then rappel down the try using his body as the counterweight.Yeah I'm doing that.
:53 Tower Defense is back? Or maybe more Tactical/RTS?
1:10 Can never go wrong with having a Meat Shield to save your hide.
1:22 Running through buildings? SAY WHA?! Queue McDonald's theme, I'm loving it.
1:31 Let the killings begin. A whole flurry of some sweet looking animations.
2:00 Ignore this part. GAMESTOP SUCKS BALLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment