Friday, May 4, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


PAX Prime is sold out.

I wasn't on the ball about this, and it's something I've only briefly brought up with my friends who actually live just outside Seattle. And the fact is a couple friends and myself are actually planning a trip up there to visit them the first two weeks of September. Yet I just wasn't doing my part and checking this thing out. We could have been there and had a blast. Three of us went to Blizzcon 2009 and had an absolute blast and I know we would have enjoyed PAX which is why I occasionally brought it up. Except it's all SOLD OUT! I didn't even know when it was being held and when the passes went on sale but I was checking out Penny Arcade today and that's how I found out it's a no go and it's all my fault for not doing my homework.
ALSO:

No comments:

Post a Comment