Friday, June 8, 2012

Uhoh. I've just Minecrafted.

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's been around, i'm late to the game, blah blah. Truth is, I tried to give it a shot some time ago but I couldn't get the game to run. Maybe it was because it was a demo of the beta or something like that. So I gave up on it. It wasn't until last night after watching Netflix on my NetfliXbox that I decided to check out the Arcade games and play the trial figuring this would be my chance to finally see what the HULLABALOO has been all about. I've gotta say, I can definitely see where the addiction comes in. It's so simple, It needs no plot, it's just, survival. You start from nothing and build your own little empire so to speak, first a shack to keep the baddies out at night. The trial doesn't last any longer than the first day and night so I couldn't get out much, but It certainly was enough to make me decide to go ahead and pick it up. Anyways, Minecraft here I come. A little something for beginners. Like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment