Thursday, June 21, 2012

I want a Diamond Shotgun :(

I'm still here. I've just been, distracted, a little. Thanks Minecraft.

   I've got to say is I got bit by the Minecraft bug and there's been no shaking it. I"ve died a many deaths and lost a many diamond thanks to carelessness around lava. My most painful one would be the time I had found the motherload of diamonds in a small area. After collecting it all I made a Diamond Pick and a Diamond Sword and still had 20 Diamond gems left. But it was 3:00am and I had to get to bed for work at 7:00am, but could not find my way out due to poor torch placement. I started rushing around and got to a point where I saw a lava pool that looked familiar and what looked like some blocks directly blow to drop down to. Problem is, It was just a bridge a couple squares past where I had already started dropping down to.

   Folks, look before you leap. I'm telling you now, I've learned this the hard way, just because it looks like it's safe, it just might not be, and I will always remember this because of all that glorious diamond I lost. I have not found much diamond since. Anyways, that's what I've been doing. What about y'all?



Also, Check out Paulsoaresjr on YouTube as he's got a whole slew of Minecraft videos of various entertaining sorts. I've learned a lot from his Tutorials but am enjoying his other videos where he just plays through the game, some games on seperate maps. When I'm not playing Minecraft, I"m probably wathcing his videos.
Also also, he's got me interested in the DayZ mod for Arma II: CO

No comments:

Post a Comment