Thursday, June 7, 2012

Save your gems! D3 + AC3 Naval Warfare

    I saw this Patch 1.0.3 Design Preview a couple days ago and wanted to comment on the reduced costs of combining the Gems. So unless you absolutely need a better tiered gem, I suggest saving them up. DO NOT waste any more gold otherwise combining them just to combine them. Up until the Flawless Squares it will only take 2 gems instead of 3 and seriously reduced gold fee to combine. So I repeat, save your gems.

 In other news, when first reading the title of this next video, my first thought was "It's gonna be stupid". I was expecting some crappy Tactics style game, not a fully immersed Pirates of the Caribbean style ship combat. After watching this video, I'm friggin love it. It's at

Assassin's Creed 3 Naval Warfare Gameplay - E3 2012 Sony Press




It's at 3:40 when the two ships are approaching each other and once next to each other they both unleash their cannons that along with the cheers of the crowd I was truly excited for this game. I already love the Assassin's Creed series, but now, unlike the Revelations Den Defense mini game that I didn't really care for, I am anxious to play the game. If only they would announce a Collector's Edition for the States as I would eat that up.

Then I found this Gameplay video.

Assassin's Creed III E3 Frontier Gameplay Demo [UK] 

 


Then I found this Gameplay video which shows a great example of how they are handling the Forests for the Assassin's Creed free movement style. All I can say is...

No comments:

Post a Comment